Welcome to the online presence for the Fredericton Branch of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick.
Part of our mission is to provide our members with technical and networking events. Our calendar has more information for the events we have finalized, as well as events provided by the broader engineering and geoscience community. Check it out:
You are invited to attend the
2017 Annual General Meeting and Dinner
Hosted by APEGNB Fredericton Branch
When: Thursday, February 2th, 2017
Where: Crowne Plaza – Lord Beaverbrook Hotel (659 Queen Street)
Tickets: $20/person or $150 per reserved table of 8
Go to http://engineersfredericton.ca to purchase tickets or pick up in person at the APEGNB office (183 Hanwell Road). For questions or table booking, please contact Jon Keizer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 452-7588).
Annual General Meeting
6:00 to 7:00 pm
Foyer of Saint John River Room
Saint John River Room
Dinner will be followed by presentations, a networking break, and the keynote presentation.
“Military Engineering in the 21st Century”
– presented by
Lieutenant-Colonel Chris Cotton, Commanding Officer, 4 Engineer Support Regiment
Major Alex Pedneault, P Eng, Officer Commanding 42 Horizontal Construction Squadron
The presentation topics include:
- The rewards and opportunities of Modern Military Engineering: A perspective on Operational Engineering in the Canadian Armed Forces
- Preparing to meet the Army’s next Engineer challenges
- Meeting the demands of two professions – the Profession of Arms and the Profession of Engineering
The presenters both have an extensive background in military engineering practice and are based at CFB Gagetown.
The event will feature a showcase of final-year Engineering team design projects from Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Geological, Geomatics, Mechanical, Software and TME students.
APEGNB Fredericton Branch and Saint John Branch are once agains co-hosting their annual golf tournament at Welsford Golf Course. Come and join in on the fun with your fellow Engineers and Geoscientists!
Set up your teams &sign up!
Where: Welsford Golf Course
When: Friday, June 2 – Shotgun Start @ 1:30pm (rain date June 16)
Cost: $35 per player (golf carts extra)
Note: Carts may be limited, so call ahead to book carts
The event includes:
- 18 holes of golf with shotgun start. All team starts at same time on different holes, so no waiting for tee-times! Tournament format is Texas Scramble
- Prizes for top team, longest drive & closest to the pin, and door prizes too!
- Pizza/BBQ dinner and awards ceremony
Not on a team? No worries! Sign up as an individual & we’ll set you up with a team…If you have any questions, e-mail Frédéric Lalonde at email@example.com